www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from themortalgroove. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Songs I Wish I Wrote, Vol. 1

Hmm, let's see....
I'll start with a couple songs you probably don't know.

"Twilight" by Elliott Smith - The saddest, most beautiful song I have heard in a long time.
"Memory Lane" by Elliott Smith - The creepy underlying theme of this upbeat song makes it a winner!

(Elliott Smith died last year while making his most recent album 'From a Basement on the Hill)

"Places People" by Virginia Coalition - This is the most amazingly perfect song to start a show with, and I am curious if they actually do start their shows with it!

"A Summer Wind, A Cotton Dress" by Richard Shindell - Nothing like thinking back about the things that might have been.

Track these songs down to enhance your musical library!

-MG

Comments on "Songs I Wish I Wrote, Vol. 1"

 

post a comment