www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from themortalgroove. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Buckeye Fever

Yeah, I am sick.

If you live in or near a college town with even a mediocre football team, you probably know that college football season is upon us. Whee. . .

Personally, I don't mind watching the Buckeyes on TV, and I often do. What I can't stand is the Idiot Drunk People (IDP©) that call themselves fans. Since I live kind of near the OSU campus, it is probably worse for me. If it is a home game, I basically decide to stay home and not travel anywhere because of the IDP's©. Try to get the shopping done before the game, and try to shut out the IAD's.

Oh well, Go Bucks.
Go away IDP's©.

Comments on "Buckeye Fever"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:05 PM) : 

Amen! (Acutally, my phrase was going to be "Amen brotha!" until I saw TJ used "brotha" so I couldn't. bummer.)

 

post a comment