www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from themortalgroove. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Best Cell Phone Game

Without a doubt, the best cell phone game I have ever played is Yahtzee.

Yes, good 'ol Yahtzee! It is the perfect combination: easy to learn, quick to play, tough to master. Plus lady luck has to be on your side if you want to do well.

Unfortunately it is not available on my new phone "yet", but I have been playing Midnight Bowling, which is surprisingly deep.

So go grab Yahtzee and try to beat my high score of 481!

Comments on "Best Cell Phone Game"

 

Blogger Geo said ... (7:40 AM) : 

Only! 397? That is damn high.
The 481 was just lucky. Of course with my new phone, my highest is only 247, so I have to build it up again! :D

 

post a comment