www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from themortalgroove. Make your own badge here.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Kill the Pain

Closing in on 97 hours without a cigarette!
I think I got this beat :)

Check out Lua by Bright Eyes.
Download it for free from Amazon HERE.

Sample verse from Lua:
I got a flask inside my pocket, we can share it on the train
And if you promise to stay conscious I will try and do the same
We may die from medication, but we sure killed all the pain
But what was normal in the evening by the morning seems insane.


Good stuff indeed.

-MG

Comments on "Kill the Pain"

 

Blogger Geo said ... (8:00 PM) : 

Thank you for the support!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 AM) : 

Amazingly, I have seen no outlandish irritation from him, and happily I inherited his fabulous Djeep lighter. =)

 

post a comment