www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from themortalgroove. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Damien Rice

Damien Rice has been featured before on this page, but his new album is out, and I thought I would give you a heads up. It is pretty darn fantastic. I really love "Coconut Skins" and "Dogs."

Here is the bridge section of "Dogs."
(You should, of course, buy the album and listen to the whole damn thing!)

"Dogs"
(Bridge)

Oh and she's always dressed in white
She's like an angel, man
She burns my eyes
Oh and she turns
She pulls a smile
We drive her round
And she drives us wild
Oh and she moves like a little girl
I become a child, man
She moves my world
And she gets splashed in rain
And turns away
and leaves me standing

Comments on "Damien Rice"

 

post a comment