www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from themortalgroove. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Roll With The Changes

While having lunch at our favorite restaurant, The Knotty Pine (must have the Mini Cheesburgers, and the Fish Sandwich is fantastic), the radio was on some station that was playing something like "Hits of the 70's and 80's!" This is good for me since I am old enough to have grown up on those songs. :)

Anyhoo, "Roll With The Changes" by REO Speedwagon comes on, and while I was sitting there listening to it, I realized this is one of the best songs ever recorded. It is a ripping tour-de-force of soaring guitar lines and amazing vocals.

So if youre tired of the
Same old story
Turn some pages
Ill be here when you are ready
To roll with the changes


If you haven't heard it, or not heard it in awhile, give it a listen.
It still blows me away.

Comments on "Roll With The Changes"

 

post a comment