www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from themortalgroove. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

12 days of Christmas

Well not really, but 12 days without a cigarette!

I didn't even have any gum yesterday or today, so things must be going good inside my body, hehehe.

Thanks to everyone who posted their comments of support, it really means alot to me.

On another bright note, the space shuttle finally launched again today. I am very happy to see that monsterous, wonderful machine flying again. One of these days I hope to get down to Florida and see a launch.

Did you know that my grandfather worked on the first lunar capsule and the "Moon Buggy?" Unfortunately, I never knew him. He died when my mom was 16 or 17 I think :(

Comments on "12 days of Christmas"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:46 PM) : 

When are you going to update your site? ;)

Keep up the good work. :)

 

post a comment