www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from themortalgroove. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Taking the plunge

Well, I woke up this morning and decided it would be a good day to spend $15,000, so I went out and bought a brand new Honda Civic :D

Here's a photo of me and my new beauty:
http://tinypic.com/afafdv.jpg

Got a pretty darn good deal I think, the sticker price was $16,900, plus I got a decent amount for my 12 year old Nissan Sentra.

Anyhoo, thats the happy news for the day.

Oh, and today marks 30 days without a cigarette!

-MiG

Comments on "Taking the plunge"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:24 PM) : 

Great car! Civics are so nice. I had a 1991. Hope it brings you much joy. Safe journeys always, m'dear.

Congrats on the 30 days! Woot! :)

 

post a comment